Sacred Journey to Peru–The Shaman’s Way
Amazon Jungle Extension (optional)
Join Mana and his Shaman family for this incredible pilgrimage into the Sacred Sites of Peru. This journey accelerates Personal, Planetary and Universal Awakening. Rejoice below the stars of Lake Titicaca and celebrate Equinox upon the breathtaking mountains of Sacred Valley.
- We shall co-create:
- Ceremony with Native Elders of the ancient Inca wisdom
- Celestial gridwork
- Shamanic practice rituals
- Profound transformational Healings and Initiations
- Day 1
- International early morning arrival to Lima, connecting AM flight to Cusco, ‘Navel of the Universe’. Reception and transfer to our hotel amongst the ancient cobblestone treasures of Cusco. Gentle afternoon visit of Koricancha Temple of the Sun. Welcome ceremony and sacred attunement. Overnight Cusco
- Day 2
- Early AM to Pisaq, connection ceremony with the ancestors within the ruins of the ancient citadel. Walk to the old village and its vibrant outdoor Market. PM Misminay village enjoying breathtaking views of Apu Veronica and Moray ruins. Pacha Mama fire Ceremony connecting with Apu Veronica, Wakay Willka. Overnight Home Stay with Misminay community. (Includes all meals)
- Day 3
- AM descend into the womb of Moray for meditation and ceremony. On to Ollantaytambo for sacred work with the Temple of the Winds, elemental cleansing and harmonizing ceremony within this amazing site. Overnight Ollantaytambo
- Day 4
- AM Short hike to Socma (Ñaupa Iglesia) a rarely visited power place hidden within the rocky cliffs of the Sacred Valley, for Stargate ceremony. PM Perolniyoc waterfall for shamanic purification ceremony. Overnight Ollantaytambo
- Day 5
- Equinox AM Hike Pumamarca Mountain for Equinox shamanic ceremony. Walk down the descending stepped terraces to Ollantaytambo. PM Vistadome Train to Aguas Calientes and Machupicchu. Overnight Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu Pueblo)
- Day 6
- AM Cloud forest walk to Mandor waterfall and rarely seen ruins for sacred ceremony and magic. PM Shamanic visit of Machupicchu, Unan Chasqa initiation into the mystery of Andean shamanism. Overnight Aguas Calientes
- Day 7
- AM return to Machupicchu to welcome the sun, hiking options to the sacred sites: Temple of the Moon, Wayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain. Celestial ceremony at Temple of the Moon. PM Train to Ollantaytambo. Overnight Ollantaytambo
- Day 8
- AM journey to snowcapped Apu Veronica for shamanic Karpay ceremony upon the holy mountain. PM return to Cusco for free afternoon exploring the many wonders of Cusco. Private sessions available. Overnight in Cusco
- Day 9
- AM Sacred practice at Sacsayhuaman, followed by horse ride to caves of Lanlacuyoc–continue riding to Chacan Temple of the Rainbow for rebirthing ceremony with shaman of Chacan. PM Goddess site Killarumiyoc, Temple of the Moon for Shamanic circle and cleansing Despacho ceremony, evening moon fire ceremony at this Lemurian landmark. Overnight Cusco
- Day 10
- Journey Cusco to Puno. Exploring Tipon’s ancient ritual gardens, Raqchi temple of Wiracocha (Creator God). Walking meditation of the 7 chakra site with Shaman of Puno. Overnight Puno
- Day 11
- Chucuito Temple of Fertility. Charcas Beach for Unamchasca and Munay Ceremony in the golden waters of Lake Titicaca. PM Wilca Uta ‘Aramu Muru’, ancient Stargate Portal of the Universe for initiation and meditation. Overnight Puno
- Day 12
- AM Boat ride upon Titicaca Lake with the Golden Solar Disc of Lemuria in its depths. Uros Floating Island, Amantani. PM Ascend Pacha Mama and Pacha Tata mountains of Amantani. New moon fire ceremony with stars and Shamans. Overnight Amantani Island village home. (Includes all meals)
- Day 13
- Titicaca Lake sacred practice, boat ride Amantani to Puno. PM Remarkable Cemetery Temple of Sillustani, with its Chullpas (Burial Towers), known to hold the secret of immortality. Final ceremony at the Temple of Fire, connecting with the Cosmic Spiral. Overnight Puno
- Day 14
- AM Early return to Cusco. PM free time exploring Cusco, shaman’s market and surprises. Private sessions available. Overnight Cusco
- Day 15
- AM transfer to Cusco Airport for international flights home OR continue on to Iquitos Amazon Jungle Extension
- Day Extension
- Iquitos Shamanic Amazon Jungle Extension (Optional). Contact us: fill in the form below to request more information about the extension.
Sacred Journey Peru Details
We want you to join us, so we’ve kept the price at a super value for this transformative journey.
For an even better rate, sign up and pay in full by 12/01/2016 to get the early bird price of $4,230. Space reserved when your deposit is received. After 12/1/16 the price is $4,500.
Register and pay a deposit of $720 to secure your place.
Join us for Iquitos Amazon Shamanic Jungle Extension
Extraordinary 4-day extension delving into the heart of Peru’s Amazon. Within this home of the pink dolphins we shall deepen the shamanic experience. The extension is only available as an add-on to the main journey. For an even better rate, sign up and pay in full by 12/01/2016 to get the early bird price of $1,444. Space reserved when your deposit is received. After 12/1/16 the price is $1,494.
Email us for extension details.
Sign up now and pay a deposit to secure your place for the Sacred Journey Peru including extension: $1,170
The journey cost includes:
°Round-trip Airfare (Lima – Cusco)
Double Occupancy Hotels 3 stars with breakfast (±Single Supplement)
Private transportation & transfers within Peru,
Private Boats Lake Titicaca
Private tour guides
All entrance fees of the sacred sites
All Train tickets Machupicchu
All Shamans and guides throughout our Journey
International Airfare to Lima
Minimal Tips to Guides and Crew
Most Lunches and Dinners
Personal Shopping and Extras
Important to Note
All participants must arrive in Lima no later than the early morning of March 16
±Single supplement, if space allows, is an additional USD $500.00 for the main journey and $270 for the optional extension.
°Latecomers may be charged extra for domestic flights, as prices rise closer to departure.
Space is limited. Register Early to Secure Your Place.